The Position: Inside Sales- Customer Service Rep
March 28, 2012
Bicycle company Jamis is seeking an experienced Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep for their Northvale, NJ headquarters.
Jamis is a family-owned company and has long been a supporter of local bike racing teams, including providing the bicycles for the G.S. Mengoni Team, one of the more notable elite (non-pro) teams in the New York tristate area.
If you recall, G.S. Mengoni helped nurture some of the most accomplished bike racers of our time, including George Hincapie, Steve Bauer, and Mike McCarthy.
Fred Mengoni, now in his 80’s can still be seen occasionally riding up and down Route 9W, and in 1994 was inducted into the U.S. Bicycling Hall of Fame for his contributions to cycling. Mengoni (pronounced Men-GO-ni, not Men-joni), promotes the well known “Mengoni Grand Prix” in New York’s Central Park each year.
Many of you may be familiar with the area where Jamis is located. It is one of the closest bike manufacturers to New York City and New Jersey, and is along the route bordering Rockleigh, NJ, the famous historical route taken by George Washington and his troops when they walked towards the Hudson River.
For more information please visit our website www.jamisbikes.com.
– Contact accounts to develop and generate new sales.
– Research and contact prospect accounts.
– Administer customer service. Provide pro-active support on all daily customer and outside Sales Rep requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Provide program and pricing information, respond to inquiries regarding product availability, order status, product specifications, payment terms, and sales programs.
– Review and enter customer purchase orders.
– Minimum 3 years sales and customer service experience.
– Demonstrated skills in organization, follow through and written and oral communication.
– Bicycle industry, bicycle retail and bicycle knowledge a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com.
Company Name: Jamis Bicycles
Address: 151 Ludlow Avenue
Northvale, NJ 07647
Company Phone: 201-768-9050
Web Site: http://www.jamisbikes.com